When he isn’t saving the world Caramat Teacher is really mild mannered Gregory Wilson. His youngest son was quoted as saying “My dad was the best teacher in Caramat Public School, of course he was the only one.” He is very careful to teach his kids the value of honesty. His wife has allowed him to teach in the wild environs of Nibinamik, Moose Factory and Caramat in the last five years. Yes, he is still married. He is his daughter’s hero. But she is only 3.
- What has been happening
- Modified Research Question
- Grassroots Video and Thought Development
- Random Sunday Night Thoughts
- Rabbits and Technology
- My Research Focus – I Think
- A Manifesto on Learning
- Ethics and Educational Technology
- Behaviorism, Cognitivism and Constructivism! Oh, my!
- 1st Post as a Doctoral Student